J7TV powered by StreetSide Media

17 December 2009

What the HELL was in the skies over Norway last week?


Oh SCHNAP...  I just saw 2012 too...  What the hell WAS THIS?!?  Why ain't NO ONE talking about it?  I mean AIN'T NO DAMN BODY SAID $#!% about this at all!!  And a WHOLE DAMN city in Norway saw this!!
They say this was a failed missile test...  WHAT THE F MISSILE CREATES BLACK F*&@$#N HOLES?!?

Yo fam...  I watch a LOT of anime....  And read a TON of Sci-Fi....  This incident that took place...  It looks like some special effect out of the last Star Trek Origins, but that was not the Enterprise going into warp 7...  That looked a lot like what a WORMHOLE would look like if you saw one for real...
Now it's true I read sci-fi and watch me some anime (why the hell you think I like Japan so much?)  But I also read texts from academia, and I also listen to guys who are hella smarter than me.  Guys like Michio Kaku, world renowned physicist, and one of the reason I was such a weird kid--he gave me a signed copy of his book Hyperspace: A Scientific Odyssey Through Parallel Universes, Time Warps, and the Tenth Dimension. Really cool read for a kid of 13 years old (let me stop, my nerd just got loose...)
Anyway this guy talks about the idea that there are parallel universes.   And as much as you might wanna dismiss all of this as some sort of fiction...  this thing in norway appear.  Listen to his chat here on BBC then watch the Norway incident above one more time...  Put 2 and 2 together...  Something's rotten in Copenhagen...




Then see what he said about 2012...



Now I do remember the last time we had a magnetic storm 10 years ago...  I was working at a CBS TV station in Atlanta and our main programming downlink was out for 2 days...  we had to go back to running tapes of programming... My cellphone was out for half a day, and RIM's blackberry service was down on and off for 2 weeks...  CNN's satellite downlink was in and out as well--that was the reason they started messing with using the internet to transmit TV images from overseas...  as a BACKUP system.
I'm really trying to be objective about this folks.  I am a trained journalist.  I edit a magazine.  I am from the SHOW-ME State of Missouri...  Where realness talks, and BS walks a country mile.  I have a saying that I live and die by-- I never trust what I hear the first time, only half of what I see, and ALL of what I feel and know.
After seeing this...  I feel like maybe that 2012 thing could be worth preparing for...  Just a little...  Maybe just being more alert now for the next 2 years and see what's up...
Please, gimme your thoughts and opinions, but no crazy rants, no in-fighting, etc...  I wanna know if I'm the only one thinking about this....
Posted via email by J7

Share |