J7TV powered by StreetSide Media

13 January 2010

Haiti is in my heart and on my mind...

I wanna take some time to pray for the people of Haiti today. I have had a close friend from there for years-- we used to date in fact, and she is one of the sweetest people I've ever had in my life. Through her, I found out about my Haitian brothers and sisters-- we are all a part of the African Diaspora you know... They live in one of the most beautiful landscapes on earth, but it is the poorest country in the western hemisphere. Think about that for a minute. I have been through two 7.0 and above quakes, both in Los Angeles while I was a teen in the 1990s. The worst thing that happened I remember, is the water heater shook loose and sprung a leak in our garage. We had it replaced the next day. However the same intensity jolt in Haiti causes damage like this--




This is what this place SHOULD look like by the way...

Today, my ♥ is with Haiti and all her sons and daughters.

Posted via email from ...all about starrwulfe...


Share |