J7TV powered by StreetSide Media

03 December 2005

Im still here, bitches!

Naw foolz, I didn't die, Im still here... Decided to make some extra change and work part-time selling digital cameras on the weekend for Sony. Just 'til Christmas. I don't get credit cards when I wanna buy something nice; I get extra jobs. I need a TV... I need an exhaust for my ride... I need a girlfriend... 2 outta 3 of these things will be solved before December 15th... The other one? Well fuck it. I tried that shit already, and it went nowhere. So dammit I'll be racin my xB, watchin my TV and middle finger to all them broads that didn't wanna fuck with me before I came up... Bitter? Hell yeah Im bitter. Like a damn spoonfull of Robitussin, ni99a! I'll have some enlightening and conscious fufilling shit on here soon, I promise. But I'm entitled to bitch when I feel the need to, ain't I?

Crosspost on MySpace
Share |