J7TV powered by StreetSide Media

18 November 2009

Back in the day when I was young/I'm not a kid anymore/but sometimes I sit and wish I was a kid again

Yo, I remember 1993, listenin to EPMD, Boogie Monstas, and Dre's Chronic album on the RTD 212 line back in LA you heard-- I was sportin' dopeman Nikes, Khaki shorts, and a LA Raiders jersey, all bought for less than $40 from the Slauson Swapmeet yo. What you know about gettin' some fatburger and rollin to Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza on a Sunday ... StarrWulfe's Facebook Page

Sorry y'all, was talking to some kids about what I was was doing when I was their age here at work today, then my homie Tommy Adams on Facebook said something that generated this comment from me... This is what happens when I don't have classes to teach and I end up spending all day in the staff room on my laptop...

Posted via web from ...all about starrwulfe...


Share |