J7TV powered by StreetSide Media

18 November 2009

US/China diplomacy opine: My hot line of the moment...

I posted this on Facebook in response to a friend's comment... Damn I'm opinionated; I typed my response without even batting an eye in all of 5 seconds...

TDH Man... US press and critics are heated because Obama bowed to the Japanese and Chinese leaders. How stupid can they get? Embarrassed to be American right now......

Me... its because the US press and critics are used to a cocaine-addicted cowboy that stammers thru speeches and has the diplomatic prowess of a 3 year-old. Anything seen as actual diplomacy (i.e. wanting the Chinese prez and Dhali Lama to sit at a table and talk to each other) is seen as kowtowing.

Ouch, Dang J7 tell us how you really feel!

Don't worry, I will, so long as I have some way of connecting to the internet!

...even if you don't care...

Posted via web from ...all about starrwulfe...


Share |