J7TV powered by StreetSide Media

11 June 2010

Apple announces iPhone 4 (steve jobs keynote vid)

In case you missed it...

Apple CEO Steve Jobs introduces iPhone 4, with FaceTime, Retina display, multitasking, 5-megapixel camera with LED flash, and HD video recording and editing. All on the world's thinnest smartphone.

Remember-- iPhones are the ONLY phones available here in Japan that work 100% with networks in the US, UK, AUS, and most other places in the world. I got people telling me to get an Android phone--and I would if I were still in the States. But all the features wouldn't work without me changing the ROM here in Japan...

BTW, I had 4 iPad sightings in the wild over the last 5 days here in Nagoya. Some dumb @$$ told me 3 weeks ago "Japanese would never buy that thing..." Even more suprising is how this oblivious fool has lived in Japan for 12 years and can't even order a cheeseburger in Japanese here... I'll say it again-- DUMB@$$!

Posted via web from ...all about starrwulfe...


Share |